Golden Pothos (Epipremnum Aureum)
Golden Pothos aka Epipremnum Aureum
- a species of plant in the arum family Araceae, native to Mo'orea in the Society Islands of French Polynesia.
- Considered an easy, beginner friendly houseplant.
- Comes in 3 inch pot.
- Golden Pothos' prefers medium light; well-lit but not sunless.
- However, it will tolerate low light for long periods.
- It does best in medium relative humidity (mist leaves regularly) and moist soil.
- Wipe down leaves every so often to remove any collected dust.