Marble Queen Pothos (Epipremnum Aureum)
Marble Queen Pothos aka Epipremnum Aureum
- A species of plant in the arum family Araceae, native to Mo'orea in the Society Islands of French Polynesia.
- Considered an easy, beginner friendly houseplant.
- Comes in a 3 inch pot.
- Marble Queen Pothos' prefers medium light, well-lit indirect sunlight.
- However, it will tolerate low light for long periods.
- It does best in medium relative humidity (mist leaves regularly) and moist soil.
- Wipe down leaves periodically to remove any collected dust.